Surrendering Your Bulldog
If you are reading this something has happened in your life to make it necessary to find a new home for your dog.
Let us first start out by saying we hold no judgement and understand that unexpected life events happen. We will support you throughout this process and hope to help ease any fears you may be experiencing. We know that this is a very difficult thing to do, every situation is unique and the reasons for surrendering a dog are as numerous as the dogs we place. They do, however, have one thing in common—nobody ever starts out with a dog expecting to one day no longer be able to keep them.
Things happen, life changes.
Whatever your reason to surrender, unless your dog has severe, irreversible behavioral issues, we will find her/him an appropriate, loving home.
- You will first need to complete the Surrender Contract below. Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remember we are here to help! Surrendering your dog may not be the only option. We’d be happy to discuss any and all possibilities.
- If Queen City Bulldog Rescue is able to take in your dog (this will be dependent on foster availability, successful temperament testing, amongst other details), arrangements will be made and we’ll request all veterinary records/paperwork be provided.
- You will be required to sign an OFFICIAL SURRENDER CONTRACT transferring care to Queen City Bulldog Rescue.
- We commit to the Bulldogs placed in our care for their lifetime. Once a QCBR dog, always a QCBR dog.
- If there is ever a problem in their new adoptive home, we will always take them back into our care.