Pet Food Pantry
QCBR Pet Food Pantry
1st and 3rd Sunday of the Month
We are proud to offer what is currently the only pet food pantry in the greater Cincinnati area.
Join us on the FIRST and THIRD Sundays of each month from 11-2 at our brick and mortar location.
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY until supplies run out! Click pink ‘BOOK NOW’ button on this page for appointment.
The pantry is open to owners of all breeds and we will do our best to provide you with one months worth of food for your fur-baby no questions asked.
- One appointment per customer per month. At your first appointment, you will receive a punch card. We ask you bring this card each time you access The Pantry.
- Although we will accommodate when able, the maximum number of dogs we can schedule per customer/household, per month is 3 dogs.
- We do not allow customers to pick up dog food for other customers/friends/patrons.
- If we have excess food available, we are happy to distribute, however The Pantry is intended to be a bridge for those currently going through RUFF times. In order to accommodate new customers each month, priority will be given to dogs who have been utilizing the shelter for less than one year.
- This event is free and open to the public.
- You do not need to bring your dog with you to be eligible for the dog food pantry.
- If you are unable to make your scheduled appointment, we ask you cancel via the website.
Please note, we are implementing a new Cancellation Policy. If you no cancel/no show more than 2 consecutive appointments, we will not be able to approve further scheduling requests to ensure others are able to utilize this online scheduling feature.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding.
We hope to serve you soon!
Questions? Email email@example.com