Pet Food Pantry
QCBR Pet Food Pantry
1st and 3rd Sunday of the Month
We are proud to offer what is currently the only pet food pantry in the greater Cincinnati area.
Join us on the FIRST and THIRD Sundays of each month from 11-2 at our brick and mortar location.
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE until supplies run out!
The pantry is open to owners of all breeds and we will do our best to provide you with one months worth of food for up to 2 of your fur-babies no questions asked.
- One visit per customer per month. At your first visit, you will receive a punch card. We ask you bring this card each time you access The Pantry.
- Although we will accommodate when able, the maximum number of dogs we can feed per customer/household, per month is 2 dogs.
- We do not allow customers to pick up dog food for other customers/friends/patrons.
- If we have excess food available, we are happy to distribute, however The Pantry is intended to be a bridge for those currently going through RUFF times. In order to accommodate new customers each month, priority will be given to dogs who have been utilizing the shelter for less than one year.
- This event is free and open to the public.
- You do not need to bring your dog with you to be eligible for the dog food pantry.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding.
We hope to serve you soon!
Questions? Email email@example.com